Conjugated Intransitive verb Etorri (to come).
- The conjugated past form of etorri represents the past continuous, “I was coming from school.” "Ni eskolatik nentorren."
- as opposed to "Yesterday I came from school." "Atzo ni eskolatik etorri nintzen. ...."
Lesson 3 Vocabulary
- ni nentorren I was coming
- zu zentozen You were coming
- hura zetorren He/she/it was coming
- gu gentozen We were coming
- zuek zentozten You (plural) were coming
- haiek zetozen They were coming
- atzo yesterday
Go Back to Home Page!