Edan 2 (Present and Future)
45. Edan 2
Edan (Drinking) Present and Future
- To speak about drinking something in the present, use the verb "edaten" with the present of Ukan.
- To speak about drinking something in the future, use the verb "edango" with the present of Ukan.
- Future stem + Present of be/have
- Nik edango dut (I will drink)
- Basic future tense for all verbs. Can represent modal shall or will (shall we something)
- Imperfect stem + present of be/have
- Nik edaten dut (I drink)
- Since edan is a non-conjugated verb, edaten can express a present state or habitual action.
- edaten: drink
- edango: will drink
- edaten: drinking
- zuku: juice
- sagardo: apple cider
- te: tea
- esne: milk
- kafe: coffee
- kopa: cup
- goizero: every morning