46. Jan 1
- Future stem (jango) + Present of be/have
- Nik jango dut (I will eat)
- Basic future tense for all verbs. Can represent modal shall or will (shall we something)
- Imperfect stem (janten) + present of be/have
- Nik jaten dut (I eat )
- For non-conjugated verbs like Jan, this form can express a present state or a habitual action
- Perfect stem (jan)+ present of be/have
- Nik jan dut (I have eaten)
- Perfect in present time frame, usually that day.
- Perfect Stem (jan)+ past of be/have
- Nik jan nuen (I had eaten)
- Time period prior to the day of speaking. Pluperfect: perfect past tense in past time period.
- jan: ate
- jaten: eat
- jango: will eat
- ogi: bread
- arroz: rice
- gazta: cheese
- izozki: ice cream
Go Back to Home Page!