Future tense - I will live (someplace)
- The future tnese is formed by combining biziko with the present of IZAN as in “Ni Donostian biziko naiz” (I will live in San Sebastian.)
- When you are describing the location where someone lives, you use the Inessive (NON) form, which answers the question “where?”.
Lesson 2 Vocabulary
- Ni biziko naiz I will live
- Zu biziko zara You will live
- Hura biziko da He/she/it will live
- Gu biziko gara We will live
- Zuek biziko zareta You (plural) will live
- Haiek biziko dira They will live
Go Back to Home Page!