- When you are describing the location where someone lives, you use the Inessive (NON) form, which answers the question “where?”.
Past tense - I lived (someplace)
- The past tense is formed with the past of IZAN as in “Ni Donostian bizi nintzen.” (I used to live in San Sebastian.)
Lesson 3 Vocabulary
- Ni bizi nintzen I lived
- Zu bizi zinen You lived.
- Hura bizi zen He/he/it lived.
- Gu bizi ginen We lived.
- Zuek bizi zineten You (plural) lived.
- Haiek bizi ziren They lived.
- Italian In Italy
- Duela ago
- urtebete One year
Go Back to Home Page!