34. Ukan/Edun 2-1
34.1 Ukan/Edun 2 (Past Plural)
- When Ukan/Edun is used with a plural object, an “it” is added, so “dut” becomes “ditut”,
- which is combined with same endings of -t, -zu, -. -gu, -zue, -te as ukan/edun with a single object.
- (Nik ditut, Zuk dituzu, Hark ditu, Guk ditugu, Zuek dituzue, Haiek dituzte).
- Note that the following are translated as have/has, but remember they also can be used as auxiliary verbs
- and that is how they will be used in this lesson for the sentences.
- Nik ditut: I have (plural object)
- Zuk dituzu: You have (plural object)
- Hark ditu: He/she/it has (plural object)
- Guk ditugu: We have (plural object)
- Zuek dituzue: You (plural) have (plural object)
- Haiek dituzte: They have (plural object)
- irakurri: read (past)
- ikusi: saw
- egosi: cooked
- jan: ate
- egunkari: newspaper
Go Back to Home Page!