NONDIK – Ablative (from/through someplace, since when)) case
- Sentences that answer the question NONDIK(from where), causes the object of the sentence to be changed into the Ablative/Nondik form.
- This form is also used for time - (“igandetik” since Sunday)
- ending -tik/-dik
- If the proper name ends in -n , use -dik.
- Bilbo - Bilbotik
- Afganistan - Afganistanetik
Lesson 3 Vocabulary
- aterako will leave
- etorriko will come
- joango will go
- etzango will lie down
- poztuko will be glad, rejoice
- geratuko will stay
Go Back to Home Page!